We are a dynamic forward thinking agency. We always look to push the boundaries of all things creative and digital. Our company strap line is “Enjoy life – do great work” and we firmly believe in this, we work extremely hard, but we also have a lot fun in the process !
Account Manager – Maternity cover (9 Months)
We’re looking for an organised, motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our team, you will become a
part of a highly motivated, energetic and forward thinking agency. You will thrive in a varied and exciting role
working across all aspects of Brand, Design and Digital projects. You will work with a fantastic variety of clients
ranging from market leading household names to smaller niche organisations.
You will report to the Account Director and become an integral part of the Client Services team. You will need to
have at least three years’ experience working with an integrated marketing agency and have a successful record
working with a wide range of clients. You will need to be highly motivated, an effective communicator, and have
the ability to establish and build relationships with clients.
As part of the role you work closely with both of our in-house design and development teams. We want you to be
inspired by the latest technologies, motivated by cutting-edge design and be really motivated by a challenge!
Duties will include:
– Management of several existing clients in B2C and B2B sectors.
– Liaising with clients to understand their marketing needs and presenting relevant solutions.
– Management of campaigns from brief to execution. These will include both digital and traditional creative projects
– Providing quality briefs to the in-house creative and digital teams and overseeing the completion of work.
– Assisting with new business pitches, writing proposals and agreeing on supplier quotations.
– Managing monthly sales forecasts, administration of own purchase orders and invoices.
– Various other office duties.
Ultimate is an independent and award-winning agency with a long track record of producing exceptional solutions for clients. Ultimate work with some of the UK’s largest companies as well as dynamic growing
businesses across a range of sectors, applying a unique blend of creative and strategic thinking. With a fun yet
professional culture, the team really live by our ethos “Enjoy life. Do great work”
You’ll join an already successful and growing agency that has an amazing culture, and you will be given the
training and varied challenges that will help develop your skills and career.
– Salary: £ Dependant on current experience
– Benefits: Employee benefits package Includes – Company Pension, Death in Service and NHS Healthcare cash plan
– Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
– Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business and customer needs
– Duration: 9 Months
– Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
If you have game changing talent complete with no ego and want to add to our friendly and passionate team, then send a covering letter and work samples through to firstname.lastname@example.org